Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

I am so grateful for all the amazing men in my life. My Dad, Grandpas and Father in Law are all such great examples of love and selflessness. I am always filled with such love and awe for them as I think of the sacrifices they have made and continue make to support their families... good men truly are angels, and I have been blessed to be surrounded by them my whole life!

Which leads me to my wonderful Husband. I am eternally grateful that I was blessed to meet and marry such a kindhearted, honest and hardworking man. He is very patient with his crazy wife, and is a fantastic father to Bruce. It makes my heart happy to see how much our son loves and adores his daddy! Today was David's 2nd official Father's Day. We were hoping he could celebrate it with a second child, but alas, this little man is content to stay put a little longer :)

We had Blueberry Muffins for breakfast, and White chicken Chili for dinner - the fact that I made 2 meals in the same day is impressive as of late :)

Fathers Day breakfast - this is the best picture we could get... Bruce was more interested in eating than taking photos - breakfast is important, so I can't blame him :)



Fathers Day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment