YIKES! JUST SAW THIS WAS DRAFTED 2 MONTHS AGO, (IN APRIL) AND NEVER POSTED. OOPS. MY BAD...
Some wonderfully generous friends of the Binghams allowed David and I to use their South Padre Bay House for a pre-baby getaway. It was BEAUTIFUL!! Easily the most lovely home I ever have had the opportunity to stay in. The interior was gorgeously decorated, and the entire home was very comfortable.
It was a nice break from everyday life! It was rainy the first two days we were there, which also happened to coincide with Dave, Jesse and I getting food poisoning. That worked out well. I am very grateful that I got sick while Dave was around to help me with Bruce, not to mention Jesse and Monica's help distracting and entertaining him. Bruce loved spending time with his cousins.
Friday and Saturday were beautiful outside! Bruce and Gemma went fishing on the dock. David and Bruce caught 2 fish. Bruce was very excited about the second fish, he kept squealing in excitement. Fish is one of his words that he says a lot.
| Unfortunately this was Bruce's general reaction to the beach. He was not a big fan. It was very windy though, and I think that had a lot to do with it. |

No comments:
Post a Comment