So I am 33 weeks pregnant this week, and finally took another belly picture. I kept meaning to get around to it, and just barely did today. Just under 2 months left! I have lots of people ask when I am due and they are always surprised that I still have so long left... I guess I am just a little larger this time around.
The left picture was at 20 weeks, the right at 33 weeks.
The picture on the left is from this approximate time in pregnancy with Bruce, and the one on the right is Baby #2. I think I am carrying a little higher this time... my stretch marks tell me the same thing. Last time I got a bunch below my belly button, this time they are all above my belly button. I will have a lovely tummy covered in them after this baby. That is ok with me though. My boys are worth every mark.
I make poor David take a million pictures every time we do a belly shot, because my face always looks chubby. It is inevitable I guess. In reading back over my 32 week post from Bruce I had gained 26 pounds at that post... I have gained 27 pounds so far with this one. It is crazy how close these pregnancies are.
Good to know I am not as overly huge as I feel from last time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment