So this post is now almost 2 weeks old - in my defense I wrote it the day after my birthday... blogger, however, likes to give me problems and wouldn't let me post it at the time... 2 weeks later here we are. So pretend today is July 2nd, K?
I had a great birthday yesterday! David bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a pretty picture frame. I started the day at the park with a 3 mile run, then headed to the pool with Bruce and David. We ate Subway for dinner (yum!) and watched a movie and had milkshakes after Bruce went to bed. It was a nice, relaxing day! I feel so very blessed with my sweet baby and wonderful hubby! I got lots of cute messages and birthday wishes! I am excited for this next year. Life just keeps getting sweeter!

Such cute pictures of all of you! We love you guys!
ReplyDelete