So I am disappointed in my own lack of blogging lately. Not just that, but my picture taking frequency has seriously declined in the past months. I used to take tons of pictures of Bruce, now I only get one or two a month. I thought that was only supposed to kick in after a couple of kids? sigh.
I am feeling slightly panicked at how fast he is growing, and how little I have documented. poo.
Lets see.... what is Bruce up to lately.
1. He is pulling up on lots of stuff. He is the cutest standing baby ever. Especially when he doesn't have clothes on and you can see his thigh rolls... sigh. SO CUTE!
2. He loves to follow me from room to room. And he has gotten QUICK! The first few times I turned to find him right behind me were so weird.
3. He loves to jabber. "bah-bah-bah", "blah-blah-blah", "da-da-da" He loves to talk to us! It is especially fun to hear him jabber with David, or in the back of the car. Sometimes I hear him from the other room and can't believe how grown up he sounds!
4. He loves other kids. He gets SO excited to go to Baby-time at the library, or when kids come to our house.
5. When he is really excited he slaps both arms up and down over and over again. He also does this when the chorister at church is leading music.
6. He likes to eat. Some of his favorites are Watermelon, Cheese, Black Beans, Popsicles (a given)
7. He is quick to smile, and has started giving David and I kisses.
8. Still having sleep issues, but we are working on it. He is an angel at bedtime, he usually goes right to sleep after we lay him in his crib, we are tackling nap times this week.
9. Loves to see dogs. He gets really excited when he sees one.
10. He is spending more and more time with his daddy. They are adorable together.
Also, I don't know if I posted before about this, but at 9months he was 75% for height and 90% for weight. He is getting so tall that when I hold him he is almost half of me. Literally - he is 30" long and I am only 63" tall... geez.
Here is a picture of Bruce's first Oreo! He loved it! :)
2025 Reading List
6 months ago


He's such a cute little boy. How fun to be a mom and watch him go through all his stages of development. And happy belated birthday!
ReplyDelete