Monday, June 25, 2012

Mobile at last!!

Well it finally happened!!! Bruce is CRAWLING!! He is so proud of himself, too! He is just as happy as can be that all these weeks of hard work are finally paying off! I thought at 7 months he would be crawling any day.

Bruce was in the living room paying with toys while I was in the kitchen making Ramen Noodles for my lunch when all the sudden his little head was peering around the corner. I didn't see how he got there, but a few hours later we were at a friends house and he was crawl-scooting around. By the time David got home from work, Bruce was already getting better and going farther. I am sure within the week he will be fast as can be!

So tonight was spent putting plug covers on all the outlets. I foresee more baby proofing in our near future!

It is amazing to think that sweet boy will be that much more independent now! This is such a fun time in our little family's life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment