Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy 5 Months!


I cannot believe it has already been 5 months since Bruce joined our family. It has gone by too fast. Some things he is doing lately:

Rolls from tummy to back (sometimes... other times he gets stuck and is NOT happy about it...)
Screams/Squeals when he is happy
Loves to be tickled on his ribs and feet
Loves his reflection
Talks to himself in the back seat of the car
Kicks his legs when he is excited
Kicks the bed over and over until we come get him when he wakes up from a nap. Actually, the first sign he is awake is the thump-thump-thump through the monitor.
LOVES to go outside
Likes being read to
Enjoys food - we actually just tried squash with him the other day - he is a big fan. He likes it MUCH better than rice cereal

I know I say this on just about every post, but BRUCE LOVES HIS DADDY. I love to see how happy the two of them are together. I am sure their father-son bond will be something I get to enjoy observing for years to come. Today David had Bruce beside himself in giggles by 'eating' his tummy.

Happy 5 months to my baby boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment