Friday, March 2, 2012

Yes, his collar is popped... but not as a fashion statement, this is the first time he's ever worn this outfit, and it already doesn't fit. 9 month clothes, here we come!
He loves to swing! I thought he'd be too young, but he loves it!

A little help, please.....


The weather today is beautiful. 81 degrees outside. I love it. Goose, however, seems to have inhereted his daddy's zero-heat tolerance. We were at the park for a total of maybe 3 minutes when he decided it was too warm, so we are back home. Looks like our park outings will have to be before noon rom now on. Such a sweet boy. :) Come on warm weather! We have a pool at our disposal, and several adorable baby swim trunks! Can't wait to have it warm enough to lounge around the house in diapers. (I'm talking about Bruce of course... or am I? :) Naked babies are cutest!
Happy March!

1 comment: