Friday, October 7, 2011

35 - 39 weeks

Augh! I don't have internet access at home, so I am going to do a series of quick "catch up" posts...



This was at 35 weeks. For our 3rd anniversary David and I spent the weekend in Houston.We visited the Aquarium and went to Sam Buca - which is a cool restaurant!



38 weeks - My awesome friends in College Station threw me a baby shower! The decorations were super-cute!


39 weeks - just hours before we went to the hospital to be induced! This is me at my grandest! It is amazing how one minute you are pregnant and the next you have a baby in your arms! I have -already forgotten what I felt like at 39 weeks - my belly was s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d and rock hard! Now it is soft and squishy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't weird how quickly we forget being pregnant?! Congratulations Cheylee! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete