Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bruce David Bingham!


Bruce David Bingham was born on 9/21/2011 at 3:36pm. He weighed 6 lbs 1/2 oz and was 19 inches long.

The delivery was fairly quick and - after the epidural - painless! The doctor broke my water at 8am and Bruce was here 7 1/2 hours later! We are so glad to have him here! He is an angel boy! I can't remember life without him! He fits so well in our little family. NOW we really qualify as a family! ;) Here are some pictures of our sweet boy.

Bruce was much smaller than Dave and I expected - the doctors guessed he was 6 pounds at 36 weeks pregnant, and thought he would be 7 or 7.5 pounds when we had him. The first thing I noticed when they handed him to me was how tiny he was! AND his fingernails were blue! It took me a while for it to sink in that he was MY baby! Probably not until the next morning! It is truly indescribable!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, he's absolutely adorabele! Thanks for posting. I've been waiting to see pictures of your newest addition. He's simply precious. Glad y'all picked a name too! How fun to be a mom, Cheylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! He is precious! Wish we were closer, but we still wish you the best. Having a little family is the best!

    ReplyDelete