Well it is official!
I am the next one of my close friends/relatives to have their baby! I have had a countdown of people due before me, and the last or should I say NEWEST one was just born today at 2:20ish!
I have a new nephew (yet to be named)! I am so excited that he is here! Not only is it awesome to have another sweet boy in the family, but this newest baby Bingham and ours will be so close in age! How fun to have a cousin only weeks older than you! :) Congrats to James and Amy! All these new babies just make me that much more excited for ours to come!
One of our good friends, Rachel O. had her baby girl on the 20th of August
Kim S. my amazing and fantastic Young Women's President had her sweet baby Jackson on the 29th of August,
And Amy had her little boy today!
I am officially the next one to have mine! :) Kim and Amy both had theirs early, maybe I will get to follow suit!
We'll see! I would love for him to come asap, but he would be so little... he's not quite 6 pounds yet (according to my ultrasound 2 days ago) I am willing to let him hang out and fatten up a little longer... At least it is September though! THAT is something to celebrate! I can now say I am having a baby this month!
Happy days!
2025 Reading List
8 months ago

I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures of your little person. Hang in there, he's coming!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!! You're almost done being pregnant! I can't wait to see pictures of your handsome little bundle! Hope these last few weeks go easy on you. :)
ReplyDeleteI know from Heather that y'all had your baby. Eagerly awaiting pictures!
ReplyDelete