David turned 28 on the 27th of September! I am so grateful for such a wonderful, loving husband! He is such a good daddy to Bruce! He is so supportive of everything I do, even when my projects cover our kitchen table and spill over onto the living room floor, leaving the house a wreck, laundry piles on our bed, dishes put off for another day, and can suck days and days of my time and attention. He is great about hosting get togethers and BBQs, taking the role of grill master even when I give him almost no notice. He is good at knowing when I need a break, and will take Bruce in the evenings for a walk, or to the pool to give me time to finish my work or cook dinner in peace. He will even sit with me and watch Project Runway on Thursday nights because it is my favorite show. (AND I will add, he will actually make conversation and have opinions about the show... not a small feat for any strait man, I am sure) He eats the food I cook, which can sometimes be - lets just say sub-par, and he is a great listener. He works hard to provide for us. He is a great man. I love you David!! XoXOxO


From David and Bruce's Houston birthday dinner with the family. (Bruce's cake was supposed to be a caterpillar - David's was Brenda's homemade German Chocolate cake)
No comments:
Post a Comment