Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bruce at one year

So I forgot to put Bruce's one year stats on here, we went and got his shots on the 25th, and as always it was fun to hear how he has grown.
Weight: 23lbs 12oz - 76th%
Length: 31" - 74%

What a great, healthy little boy! We are soooo grateful for this sweet little man!

I do realize that 90% of my pictures of Bruce are when he is in his chair covered with food. It just happens that I grab the camera to take pictures then. No particular reason.

On our way home from church - he looked super spiffy this past Sunday.

We didn't have a 3rd person to take a picture of the 3 of us after church, but Bruce was just so cute that I wanted one, so Dave and I traded off to document the cuteness of The Bruce.






No comments:

Post a Comment