Thursday, June 21, 2012

It is June! How did THAT happen?!

Man, time is FLYING by way too fast! I cannot believe it is June already! yikes! At the end of summer my little one will be a whole year old!!! Nooooooo!!! I am in denial. He will be 9 months this week!

We have been having fun this summer so far! We had a great Hall family reunion in Arkansas on a houseboat, visited grandma and grandpa Bingham for Father's day, and are excited for a new niece any time here!

Bruce is getting to be such a big boy! He babbles all day long, right now ba-ba-ba is the sound of the week. He is SO close to crawling it is not even funny. He is trying so hard! :) He was S-I-C-K last week, high fever of 101.8! He was feverish for 3 days, and if it had gone any longer our pediatrician was going to have to run blood work to figure out what was going on. It was not and ear infection, and no strep throat, not teething and not a stomach bug as far as we could tell. I am so grateful he is well again. There is nothing worse than having your little one sick. I checked his temperature about 1000 times over the course of 3 days, afraid it would get too high and we'd need to go to the ER. The upside, Bruce has been taking hour and a half to two hour naps a day since getting better, which is very unusual! I used to be lucky to get 2 or 3 30 minute naps from him.

He is such a wonderful, sweet, perfect baby! On Sunday I was holding him as he slept during church, and I realized how fast he is growing. I just want to soak up all the time I have with my little boy and not worry about anything else... I feel like I get so caught up in things that are going to happen in the future - ex: loans that need to be paid, when will more babies come to our family, when to look for a house, when is our next trip somewhere, when should I go back to school.... I don't enjoy the now enough. I am glad to have life put into perspective sometimes.

Anyhow, that is enough rambling. I am putting some pictures of Bruce on here that other family members took- Thanks Heather/Tammy/Christy - which ever of ya'll took these! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment