Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First time for everything - don't look at this post if you have a weak stomach


What do you think THIS cute face means?



 If you guessed 'I just pooed all over the floor in less than 90 seconds' you are CORRECT!  *Ding! Ding!* This talented child managed to do this while I was changing from my swimsuit into regular clothes after going to the pool. Note to self - leave the swim diaper ON the boy until you have another diaper to slap on immediately. Got it.




This is a first for us. I guess it was just a matter of time.


Needless to say, Bruce got an extra bath, and I am doing an unexpected load of Laundry. :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Welcome Welcome to the "Pooped on the Floor" Club! And he is still so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! That is too funny! Don't worry, you're definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete