Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big News!

Well, it is officially out there! David and I are having a baby! AND it is a boy! We are due September 27th 2011, on David's birthday! We are 17 weeks pregnant, and are extremely happy! After thousands of prayers and dozens of blessings, we are so happy to be expecting Baby Bingham #1! We are both so ready to take this huge step into parenting, and I am more than ecstatic! (I may or may not have been collecting baby items since we got engaged.)

We went for a Doctor's visit yesterday, and got to see our baby. It was amazing to actually see the baby squirm around as the doctor poked at him with the ultrasound. We weren't supposed to find out the gender for 3 more weeks, but he turned just right, so we could see it was a little boy! I haven't felt any move
ment yet, but I am sure I will soon! Especially if the baby squirms around as much as he did for his pictures yesterday! We are more and more excited every day!


5 Weeks

10 Weeks


17 weeks and +4 pounds

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Cheylee!!!!! That is so freakin awesome! A BOY! You are getting want you always wanted! I am so happy for you guys and your little baby belly is so cute! Can't wait to talk to you!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONRATS!! That is soooo exciting!! :) You guys are going to be wonderful parents!! Enjoy being pregnant!! It's definitely an adventure in itself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best news! I'm so happy for you. (And your dogs are adorable.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAYAYYAY!!!! AND YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR A BOY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Boys are the best! Being a parents brings so many fun things into your little world. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete