Wellll... since my last blog in November... We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. In January we had a new niece, a sweet little Hannah! Valentines Day was fantastic! David made his delicious grilled cheese sandwiches! YUM!
Tonight we have New Beginnings at church, I am ATTEMPTING to make a Watermelon Boat - the theme is the "Treasure Within". There are some REALLY elaborate Watermelon Boats on the Internet... Some people are extremely creative and have a ton of time on their hands! If it is presentable I will post a picture tomorrow.

Other random happenings. David and I chaperoned the Sadie Hawkins Dance last Saturday, and as an incentive the school lets teachers who volunteered wear blue jeans all week! I am a slacker, so this is GREAT news! However, I only have 2 pairs of work acceptable blue jeans, and one (my favorite pair EVER) had a big hole in the butt. So this morning I patched the hole before work. I have decided I love patching holes in blue jeans. If you have never tried it, it is extremely gratifying for some reason. I don't know, maybe it is because they are my favorite pair that fit just right, which NEVER happens, but I am very pleased with myself.
And now... the stretch to Spring Break!!! 3 weeks! I think I can, I think I can... :)
Hopefully I will have pictures for my next post...

Wow, y'all have been busy! :) And I totally agree, patched up jeans that fit JUST right are the BEST! :)
ReplyDeleteYou never cease to amaze me, Cheylee; a watermelon boat?!?! How awesome. I too am a firm believer in patching jeans. Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDelete