So yesterday was November 11th, which is pretty neat!
I celebrated by sleeping 11 hours last night! I was d-e-a-d tired yesterday, and was asleep by 7pm. I woke up this morning at 6am. That may be the longest I have ever slept in my life!
David celebrated by staying up until 3am reading the last Harry Potter. Our total sleep time averaged out to a healthy 8 hours... :) Somehow I think that I got the better end of that deal though.
I am SO glad today is Friday! Tonight we are babysitting and then heading to Elkhart to spend the weekend with Mom & Dad!
Hooray for Weekends!
Here are some pictures of Cute & Fearless Rachel. She had no quams about playing with our large puppies. She is a trooper, like her momma!
We love you Jess!
Later Gators!
Cheylee



oh my goodness! I love you guys too! You are such amazing friends. Love these pictures of Rachel! So cute. I want a dog even more now! haha. take it easy and hopefully see you soon. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm so jealous. That last picture is adorable!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update and pictures. I realized you ran (or were planning to run) a marathon back in oct...whatever happened with that?
ReplyDelete