Well, what's new...
David was released from his calling, so we are now in the CS I family ward, which is FANTASTIC! I love family wards! We have only been there two weeks, but it is already a nice change.
We had a baby shower for Heather on the 16th. It was lots of fun! Mom and Grandma did most of the work, they did a great job making it cute! Heather will be a great Mommy! Unfortunately I didn't get any good belly shots :( an over site on my part.



I am getting into the swing of things at work, it is not as overwhelming as it was the first six-weeks. (I am not a Physics guru, and it took a little while for me to get my feet under me to teach a subject that I was shaky on in High School AND College!) Consol is a great place to work! I have not had near the problems this year as in past years! Most of that comes from teaching Seniors instead of Freshman! HUGE difference!
David (who just turned 26 a few weeks ago!) is about half finished with his first semester of Grad School. It is definitely more challenging than his undergrad was, but he is doing fine! The first year is hardest, he is having to adjust to his prof's teaching styles and whatnot. Some weeks he has to study A LOT, and we don't get to see each other much, but I have the puppies at home to keep me busy... Speaking of which,
Our puppies went to the vet yesterday for shots, and weighed in as follows:
SUGAR 52 lbs - (6 months)
SAMMY 50 lbs (5 months)
They are getting big! Sugar looks much larger than Sammy, at least 10 pounds more - but it is all fluff! We finally put a doggy-door to the backyard, so they run in and out as they please (when we are home, mind you - it would be bad news if they were allowed free roam of the house without supervision) They love to wake us up in the morning (and sometimes during the night) by standing on their back legs and looking at us in bed, licking whoever they can reach. They are so heavy now that when they wrestle they will push the lighter furniture in the house around. They are very sweet dogs! Sammy especially is a snuggler. He loves to get as close to us as possible, and burrow his head.

September 2010
Their new favorite thing to do: Lick the dirty dishes in the sink. Sammy also likes to open the cabinets above the counter with his nose...Anyhow, thought I'd blog while waiting for students to come in for tutorials (yeah right) And since it is 4:40 and no one came, I am going home to my sweet doggies and handsome husband! Adios!


Hooray for an update and pictures. I'm glad you were able to have a shower for Heather. Your little dogs are sooo cute! I have wanted a dog for so long. Tell Dave to hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love the picture of Sammy licking the dishes in the sink! At least Gemma isn't tall enough to do that yet! ;)
ReplyDelete