Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Sugar!



Here are some pictures of our sweet puppy at 3 months. She is getting SO BIG! she is already 23 pounds, almost double her weight when we got her at 6 weeks old!


She is one spoiled puppy... but that was the purpose of getting a dog... to have a cute cuddly thing to love on! Now I don't need kids for at least another year... even then another puppy might suffice ;) jk.




She LOVES water! Not a trait of the pyranees breed, but I am sure glad that she does! She will even fetch sticks out of a pond. After she gets out she'll roll in the dirt untill you can't tell what color she usually is!



Her favorite toys are her bears, she has a panda bear and a teddy bear that she likes to carry around the house... they get tough lovin from her...



She loves all paper products... this is the remnants of a toilet paper roll she got ahold of... actually, the last one in the house, which reminds me I need to buy some more.... hmmm.













No comments:

Post a Comment