Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Look at them grow!

This is a picture post, because I am so bad at keeping up!


This was a little while back - Clark's first experience with Prunes :)

This was at Devil's Den Park back in early December... I told Bruce to pick up the rock, and he gave it a valiant effort!

Eating dirt at Grandma's over Christmas Break


Keeping up our New Year's Day Tradition of Krispy Kreme for breakfast :) Bruce didn't want to have his picture taken that day.

Showing how he can sit up like a big boy!

Clark is not a huge fan of pureed foods anymore, but loves chunks of banana, avacado, bluberries, rice, beans and anything else that I give him! How is he old enough to eat these things! Where did my baby go?!?
A sweet Sister from Sealy made this hat for Bruce when he was born, and as I was packing up the clothes Clark has grown out of I thought I would put it on one more time :)


This was bathtime tonight. It is fun that Clark can sit up well enough to splash around with Bruce!  Clark is 7 months old today, and Bruce is 2 1/3 year old :)






Enjoying bedtime stories with daddy and Mario


Bruce's new skill... "Drinking milk like daddy"



These next two photos are of the boys around the same age in the same outfit. Clark's afro aside, I see similarities in their faces! Mostly when I look at these pictures I see beautiful sweet, pure and perfect souls. I love my boys with all my heart. They have truly changed me for the better in every way!



No comments:

Post a Comment