Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! (late)

Happy Valentines Day to all!



For V-Day this year David sent me some pretty flowers - I will post a picture when they fully bloom... they are about halfway there right now! It was sweet of him!

He also decided that this year we should try something new, and bought some.... wait for it.... CAVIAR. It was GROSS. The only way I can describe it is salty sea sludge. Like licking the stinky, slimy gray goop that would come up off an anchor or something. Even the smell is revolting. Rich people have such weird tastes! Makes me glad I'll never be one ;)

I couldn't even swallow the tiny bite of cracker it was on. I made a valiant effort for about 3 seconds, then ran to the bathroom to spit, rinse, and mouthwash. David was more of a trooper. He actually swallowed his little bite, and went for a second before he decided it wasn't worth it. He said bite #3 would have induced vomiting  Later he told me that trying caviar was one of the things on his 'bucket list'.... I hope for his sake the rest of the list is more enjoyable, otherwise he will be disappointed when he reaches the end :)

I made an apple pie for Dave this year. It was pretty delish - especially compared to Sturgeon Eggs.

Bruce didn't have any last night, so he and I had a piece for breakfast this morning. I sure love my little guy! The rest of today was a little rough - he had a couple of good falls, one landed on a toy crate, giving him a pretty good scrape/goose egg.

Breakfast of Champions!

Look at that goose egg!


This was a cute picture from their Sunday afternoon nap...


No comments:

Post a Comment