Saturday, June 25, 2011

26 weeks...


Well, I am officially starting the third trimester! :)

This will be short and sweet - I will do a more interesting post later, but before I forget, Here is a picture of Little Guy at 26 weeks.


I feel like in the last few weeks I have really started to pop out! yikes! I am so glad to be able to say I am 6 months pregnant though... It feels like I am getting somewhere! :)

We are so excited! David will be the BEST daddy ever - I am more and more convinced every day that those two boys are going to be my world! (David and mini-David that is)

Well, hopefully I will post again soon with Girls Camp and Colorado/Utah trip info, but for now I am sleepy! Goodnight, all!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you cute little pregnant lady! I can't believe you went to girls camp so far along. You pregnant ladies are amazing! Counting the days til he arrives!

    ReplyDelete