
I originally thought that it would be cool to wear the same shirt for every belly shot to show how much I was growing, but after looking at the last three belly pictures we've taken, I have decided that I would rather take a picture in something that I feel cute wearing at the time - (my 17 week picture is not my favorite). Also, I was not forward-thinking enough to pick an outfit that was not long-sleeved with jeans. Seeing as I am due in September and recently packed all my winter clothes away, I am abandoning the same-outfit for each shot idea.
This is a picture to show how tall Sugar is. She LOVES to put her nose right in your face. You either have to lean down so she can look you in the eyes, or she will try to jump up and kiss your face - a habit we are trying to break her of before the baby gets here!These two doggies ruined my garden last week. We had them confined to half of the yard for a month and a half while we planted and grew grass on the other half. I added a little garden with squash, cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes. It was actually thriving until we took down the cattle panel fencing dividing the yard. I bought 3 foot chicken mesh (plastic - which was my downfall) and built a fence around just the garden. Within 12 hours the dogs ate the fence, bent the t-posts in half (don't ask me how), drug the remaining fencing across the yard and demolished the squash, pepper and cucumber plants. The only thing standing are 3 tomato plants that are in cages - and they may not make it either. I keep finding green tomatoes strewn across the yard - they pick them off, chew them up and spit them out. Sigh. I was heartbroken.
David is going to re-build a better, stronger fence, and we will try again. Anyhow, that is all I have for now!

Soo exciting! :) You're an adorable pregnant mom-to-be!! By-the-way, you may still need to watch for mood swings, I didn't get any till the last few weeks or so...not fun! Haha Anywho, enjoy being pregnant!!
ReplyDeleteOH no not the garden! haha. Our neighbors dogs got into my corn. It made me so mad!
ReplyDeleteSo, you called me like forever ago about that spegetti recipe... I'm horrible and forgot to call you back. I'm sorry! I know it's too late but I can still give it to you.
I think you're adorable not matter what you're wearing. I'm so thrilled you're going to have a baby and that everything is going so well! Thanks for the pictures. Good luck with garden round 2!
ReplyDeleteCheylee, I found your blog! :D I'm sorry about your garden. It might be fun to start over though. Maybe? :) Glad to see you're doing well!
ReplyDelete