I talk in my sleep... alot. I have been the subject of many a joke because of this. Yesterday David fell asleep on the couch around 5pm and started to snore. He must have been really pooped out because he normally doesn't snore.
Anyways about 5 minutes after he fell asleep he opens his eyes, looks at me and says loudly, "I'm sorry I keep throwing the frisbee... I'm really sorry I keep throwing the frisbee" and went right back to snoring.
I cracked up because he has NEVER talked in his sleep before. Not 5 minutes later he sits up and says:
"I don't think it's because of the Ultra-Violet Radiation"
Where did that come from?
These are a little late, but are from David's Half Marathon in Austin 2.14.10. He will try a full later this year.
Also, we ran a 5K at Bryan High School this past Saturday. There were 12 people who ran it. I got 2nd and David got 3rd. It was pretty fun! Always nice to place, even if there are only a handful running.

I love it when people sleep talk and they can talk back to you. When Brett was selling cars he tried to sell me a car while he was sleeping and it was a car that doesn't exist and the conversation lasted several minutes. That was fun!!
ReplyDeleteMy brother's a sleep talker and it can be quite delightful to listen to. Way to go Dave on running the half marathon!! Good luck with the full. Be careful though, they are addicting. You can't do just one. I'm itching to do my fourth!
ReplyDelete