Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pettiskirts...



Well, there is not much really I can say about them except that I am addicted to them. I LOVE making them, and can waste hours and hours at a time on them. I am sure if I have girls they will have one for each day of the week and all major holidays. Here are a few I've made:

Anya got my first attempt for Christmas:


These two reversable ones went to the Weidenhamer Twins - possibly two of the most adorable girls on the planet:


This one was for my beautiful cousin Chase for Easter:


Shaina picked her colors, and it turned out very chic:


And one I helped Stephanie B make for a friend:

Plus about 6 more that I neglected to take pictures of. I am about ready to start making them to sell... I think each one I make is better than the last.

I love them and David probably hates them. When I go on a pettiskirt sewing spree they even pop up in my dreams...


Ahhh... pettiskirts... must... make... more... pettiskirts.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you never cease to amaze me! Those skirts are darling. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete