
Well, we have been happily married now for almost 6 months! Who would've thought so much could happen in just a year!
We are both keeping busy, Dave just started back at A&M. He is very excited about this semester because of all the Economics courses he'll be taking. He is on the ward basketball team and has fun playing with all his friends and brother-in-laws!
I am teaching at Bryan High, and love my job! Some days it is quite the challenge, but the kids keep me on my toes, and no hour of the day is ever the same! It is odd to be finished with school, It still feels like I should be going back any day now. I have big plans for all that "free time" I am going to have....

We are very blessed to have good friends and family so near, our relatives make up about 20% of the University ward here in CS! We are loving life here in College Station and everyday keeps getting better!


