Bruce Finally felt happy enough to put on his Halloween costume this morning. There are some fit problems, the legs are waaay too long but in my defense, he never tried it on to size it while I was sewing it, and the pattern I had was for a 5T size pajamas with no feet attached. Also, I opted not to make gloves for it, since he was sick and wasn't ever going to wear it in public. The ears need to be smaller - it looks a little like goat ears to me. Anyhow, our first mom-made costume... many more to come over the years, I am sure! :)
 |
| This is him roaring his terrible roar... His initial reaction to the costume before we went outside. |
I am always impressed with your sewing ventures. What a great idea for your little man for Halloween. He's growing so fast!
ReplyDelete