I've started putting a spare sheet on the ground for him to play on... I think it is more comfy when he is laying down trying to scoot around. Plus he gets a little rug burn on the back of his thighs and calves from balancing when sitting... yes, I could put clothes on the child and fix that problem, but he is so happy and cute when he is nakey boy. Soon enough rules of society will force him to wear clothes-we really only get a precous little time in our lives where it is acceptable to be naked in public, and I would hate to deprive him of any of it.



He is so beautiful when he sleeps. He purses his little lips, and his eye lashes are so long. I am so afraid to forget what an angel he looks like when he sleeps, so I have about 100 sleeping Bruce pictures.

He is adorable! And growing so fast, too. Thanks for the updates and pictures!
ReplyDelete