He is growing SO FAST! It is wonderful and scary at the same time! He is so strong! He also coos a LOT, and has the best smiles! (Usually when he is close to pooping, but more and more he gives us real smiles, not gas smiles) I am seeing more and more that he is my little boy, not just a baby. He is such a cute, snuggly, sweet boy! Just today I was laying with him trying to get him to take a nap with me after a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, but instead he just looked me strait in the eyes and cooed at me for at least 5 minutes. It melts my heart. I will take that over a nap any day.
This is from the last time I visited my parents... he was 7 weeks or so... Heather and Ryan are letting us use their Bumbo, since Hannah is too big for it now, and although Bruce isn't quite strong enough to stay in it for long, he will tolerate it for a few minutes.
This is the first time I have EVER let Bruce touch Sammy. I gave Sam a bath the day before, and let the dogs in the house, which doesn't happen as often as it used to. Anyhow, I was nursing Bruce in the living room, and finished to find that Sammy had parked his furry butt on the bed. Normally I would yell at him and kick him off immediately, but I figured it was a good opportunity to get a picture of the size difference. Once Bruce is a little older and more durable I hope they will be good friends! Unfortunately I had to strip the sheets and wash them after this picture... call me paranoid, but I try really hard to keep dog hair and whatnot off them.
This is a sweet picture of his face! His eyes are still a DARK blue... we'll have to see what color they end up. Bruce's favorite place in the world is the changing table. He will talk and talk and smile and kick! I think he really loves being close to our faces.
And THIS one is from today!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Bruce is being blessed on Sunday with his cousin, Tommy! I will post again asap!
Until then,
Cheylee

No comments:
Post a Comment