

And yes, it does have 3 legs - to make it stand up straight on the table
We spent the holiday with the Bingham’s this year. It was wonderful to see the whole family (except Sarah, who couldn’t come down, but was missed!) Max, Spencer and Lyndia are all so BIG!!! And adorable. We had tons of fun!
Last weekend mom graduated from her Respiratory Therapy program. I am so proud of her! She is amazing. Almost two years of waking up at 3:30 and 4:30am to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to Tyler for school 5 days a week, and many 12 hour clinicals to top it off. I am forever grateful for her postponing college to stay home with her 6 wild kids! She is everything I hope to be when I grow up.

The pipe-cleaner turkeys are so cute and such a great idea! They really turned out well. And congrats to your mom! How exciting for her. Merry Christmas you two!
ReplyDelete